IN THIS ISSUE:
- LIVE on ZOOM: PHSNE Meeting Sunday, Jan 8, 2023 at 7:30PM EST for PHSNE’s 50th year. Sign Up Here to join the meeting.
- Members will talk about PHSNE’s past, present, and future plans.
- A recap of PHSNE publications from 1973 to the present.
- The Centre for British Photography opens January, 2023 at 49 Jermyn Street, London.
- Book review: Stanhopes: A Collector’s Guide by Jean Scott. Review by Ralph London.
- Camera of the Month: The Canon EF: A pioneering SLR classic 50 years young.
- Wes Loder’s comments on the Tenax II and his book: The Tenax II: Zeiss Ikon’s Precision, Fast-action Camera: A Pictorial Compendium and Gallery of Work.
What the heck…
Are Those Even Cameras?!
Join the PHSNE Newsletter and learn more about photographic history and preservation. Already an expert? Come and share your collections and knowledge as we celebrate the history and advancement of photography.