PHSNE’s Camera of the Month section features a lot more than just one camera this month. In fact, there are over 90 cameras, lenses and photography accessories listed in the 2023 PHSNE Auction.
You can get started by DOWNLOADING THE AUCTION LIST (pdf) HERE.
This year’s auction has a number of special items for your perusal:
- Novoflex follow-focus telephoto lenses (240mm & 400mm) together with the shoulder stock
- Nikkormat FT2 w. lens
- The original 1959 Canonflex (featured in Camera of the Month) with 28mm FL lens
- Blair Tourograph wooden view camera “Made in Boston” (also featured in Camera of the Month)
- Complete Bronica S 6x6cm outfit with three lenses and other accessories
- Graphic 4×5 view camera with 8 !/2″ Commercial Ektar lens, Fiberbuilt case & accessories
- Several ring flash units
- Tower twin-lens reflex
- And much more.
Bid early and often!
Frequently-Asked Questions About the Auction
- No remote bidding. Bidders must be present at the auction.
- Previewing auction items. Starts at 1PM before the auction; previewing STOPS at 4PM.
- When do I get my Bid Card? Get your Bid Card early, when the auction viewing begins at 1PM.
- When does the auction start? The auction starts at 4:30PM.
PHSNE Auction Business Details
- The Buyer’s Premium is 10%, added to the hammer price.
- Sales Tax: The buyer shall pay 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax on total of the hammer price and buyer’s premium.
- Successful bidders who possess a Massachusetts sales tax exemption number must show this to PHSNE at the time of purchase and payment. Massachusetts does not recognize other state exemption numbers.
- Payment accepted in cash or personal check, at the discretion of PHSNE, with proper ID. All purchases must be paid in full and removed immediately.
- For Massachusetts Sales Tax information, contact the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Corporation and Taxation, 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114
- All Property Sold As-Is.
- ll Sales are Final.