If you came to this page after paying dues on PHSNE’s payments page at PayPal, thank you! Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your payment has been emailed to you by PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, you may log into it at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
|Important: If you have not already done so, new and renewing members should fill out the membership form below, providing the information necessary for our directory and survey of members. It is especially important to provide complete and up-to-date update contact information (mailing address, phone numbers, email, etc.) so that we can mail our publications to you and keep your Membership Directory listing current.|
You can complete and application online at membership application online. This link takes you to a secure Google Form where you can fill out the information and send it to PHSNE.
Or if you prefer to mail in an application, you can print-out the application by clicking on membership application. Please fill it out and mail it in to the address on the form.
- Please join us at our next meeting, field trip, Photographica Show, or auction. You can find the latest PHSNE news and schedule of events by going to phsne.org and checking the notices on the home page.
- Volunteers are always welcome — and needed — for PHSNE activities. To volunteer contact the appropriate leader for the activity that interests you or contact a Board Member. If unsure where you can help the most contact the Membership Chair and I will connect you with the right person.
- PHSNE will receive notification your payment from PayPal. We will process this PayPal transaction, establishing or renewing your membership and send you an email confirmation of receipt of the payment within a week or so. We will send you further confirmation of your membership status by email within about a week after receiving the completed Membership Application that you submitted.
- If we have your email on file, an account for the Member Services section of this website will be established. But remember that PHSNE is a volunteer staffed organization, so it may take a week or two to setup your account. Check back at the site to see if your account is ready by asking for a password to use. Once we establish your account, you will be able request a “new” password from the site by going to Lost Password and following the directions. If your account has been set up you will receive a password by e-mail. If your account is not working within a month, please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com.
- You will receive the next printed issue of our monthly newsletter, snap shots (published every month except for July and August). Our annual flagship publication, The Journal, will be mailed to you when next published.
- If you did not opt-out on the membership form, then you will receive snap shots monthly via email before meetings and occasional special announcements. You may opt-out of these email announcements at any time using a link provided at the bottom of each announcement. You may also set your email preferences by going to phsne.org/emails.